IMIGINA - Image Optimizer
It is a well-known fact that the use of images in web pages has drastically increased in the past few years. While this is definitely a good thing, because people tend to focus more on images rather than text, it has the downfall that web pages have become heavier and bigger. They take more time to load and use up more bandwidth.
If you want to upload images to your web page, it would be a good idea to compress them and make them smaller in size. This would lead to a better user experience. After all, if the page takes ages to load, people will not want to visit it again.
Image optimization basically means that you can resize your image while keeping it clear, perfect and as close to the original image as possible.
IMIGINA Image Compressor Tool:
If you want to resize your image to make it smaller while keeping its quality perfect, you have come to the right place that is imigina.com. Image Optimizer, also known as Image Compressor, is a free tool which can make your images smaller. The best thing is that the quality of the images is kept the same, so the image will not become blur or out of focus.
It can also make an image larger.
How does it Work?
When an image is uploaded, this image compressor tool uses the very best optimization as well as compression algorithms to change the size of the image. The resolution is not changed, rather the info is stored more efficiently.
For example, the format may be changed or similar colored pixels may be used.
Features of IMIGINA image optimizer:
- Both JPEG and PNG files can be increased or decreased in size with this tool.
- The whole process takes very less time.
- It is good for SEO purposes.
- You can choose the size which you want. There is a bar on one side, with which you can increase and decrease the size of the image, to create one that you like.
- Above the image that you have uploaded, its size is shown in KB, MB etc. Once you change the size of the image with this image compressor tool, you can see the new size on top of the edited image.
How to Use IMIGINA ?
The steps are simple and easy.
- Upload an image by clicking on the “upload” button. You can choose a JPEG or PNG file.
- Once the file is uploaded, you can change the size of the image with the bar given on the right.
- You can decrease or increase the image size. It is up to you.
- When you have created the image size that you want, click on “apply”.
Why Should you Use this Tool?
This tool is aptly names image optimizer. You should use it because sometimes, you may want an image which is larger than the one you have at hand. Expanding it could lead to fall in image quality.
In the same way, sometimes you need to scale an image down without compromising on quality. In both these instances, this tool can help you perfectly. You can select the exact image size that you need, and do it quickly, efficiently, and with very little effort.